Python Developer - Compliance Technology
Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 40 years and we pride ourselves on being a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers. You will be part of:
You will be someone who can:
- The compliance technology group, we are a close knitted group seeking a self-starter that enjoys the craft of coding and developing innovative solutions. We provide automated solutions for global and legal compliance departments
Who you are :
- Communicate well with the business side to gather requirements and take a project from conception to a finished project
- Write maintainable software that is durable and easy to change
Good to have:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience using Python
- Experience writing SQL and designing database tables
- Experience working with git version control
- Experience with REST Webservices
- Good Unix / Linux knowledge and basic shell scripting skills
- Experience writing technical specifications and documentation
- Experience writing unit and acceptance tests
- Go / Perl scripting skills
- Test driven development experience
- Jira and Confluence experience
- Experience with caching solutions like Hazelcast
- Experience with Git, Ivy, Ant
Company Overview Interactive Brokers
- Competitive salary, annual performance based bonuses, and annual stock grants.
- Daily company paid lunch.
- 401k with company match.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Newly renovated offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups.
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities.
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info