The Senior Accountant has primary responsibility for the accounting and financial analysis for certain legal entities of the Group, including the review and implementation of complex accounting issues and new businesses. This position has a significant role in the development and maintenance of our accounting system and process improvements.
The successful candidate will be a highly organized and analytical thinker who is interested in developing and monitoring financial controls over new and existing businesses in an efficient and automated manner. This position reports directly to the Accounting Manager and has significant growth potential. Responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring and month-end close of certain legal entities of the Group.
- Analysis of monthly financial results and preparation of reports for Senior Management.
- Preparation of annual audited financial statements and coordination with external auditors.
- Identify, design and implement the accounting for new accounting standards and new businesses initiatives.
- Improve and automate our accounting controls and processes by collaborating with our technology teams.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Proficiency in MS-Excel.
- High attention to detail.
Company Overview Interactive Broker
- Proficiency in MS-Access.
- Certified Public Accountant ("CPA") or in the process of becoming a CPA.
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info