Senior Accountant - Public Reporting (2245)
The Senior Accountant - Public Reporting has primary responsibility for the preparation of required public company filings with the Securities Exchange Commission ("SEC"). This position reports directly to the Director of Public Reporting and has significant growth potential. The successful candidate will be a highly organized, analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills and a high level of attention to detail.
The responsibilities include:
- Prepare and file public reports 10-K and 10-Q, including the MD&A and S-X Financials.
- Prepare and file other SEC reports such as earnings releases, proxy statements, registration statements, prospectus supplements, Section 16, and Form 8-K.
- Edgarize and prepare XBRL filings to SEC.
- Prepare quarterly package for Senior Management.
- Analysis and documentation of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Review and assist with the implementation of new accounting policies under U.S. GAAP and new SEC requirements.
- Ongoing responsibility to evaluate the processes to improve through automation or procedural changes.
- Ad-hoc analytical work and projects.
- CPA, or in the process of becoming a CPA.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in general accounting and SEC reporting.
- Experience in preparing and analyzing financial statements.
- Experience in creating XBRL exhibits for SEC 10-K and 10-Q filings.
- Financial Services Industry experience.
- Strong writing skills.
- Oracle Financials E Business Suite R12 experience.
- MS Access and Excel macro proficiency.
Company Overview IBG LLC
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info