Senior Automated Quality Assurance Engineer (2007)
Work for the company named "Best Online Broker" by Barron's 2019. We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our automated test development team.
The daily responsibilities will include:
- Developing, documenting and maintaining automated tests for multiple applications that relate to user registration, account management and trading.
- Verifying test results before software releases.
- Investigating test failures.
- Entering bugs into tracking system and keeping bugs up to date.
- Interacting with application developers to identify performance issues and troubleshoot issues.
- Contribute to the improvement of the testing framework.
- Work with other quality assurance team members on implementing scalable tests.
- Java programming (5+years)
- Extensive experience with Selenium and junit
- Five or more years of work experience in the field
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- S. in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- LINUX environment
- shell and/or Perl scripting experience
- Experience with SQL
- Understanding and usage of regular expressions
- Basic network troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with software design patterns
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info