Our firm, a mid-sized Greenwich, CT based boutique registered investment adviser that focuses on global equity investing on behalf of institutional investors around the world, is seeking a trade support analyst.
Primary responsibilities includes trade support for global equities, but support for other business areas may be required. Position requires vendor management, new product design/development and product implementation as well as day to day trading desk support responsibilities. There will be direct exposure to the trading desk as well as other operational areas of the firm. Minimal backup trading will be required.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required as well as 3-5 years of trade support experience
- Facilitate and supervise daily domestic and foreign trade settlements for long-only separately managed accounts and commingled vehicles
- Proactively diagnose and resolve equity trade problems and discrepancies under strict market deadlines. Process and monitor for trade errors
- Ability to monitor exceptions and escalate issues that represent risk to the firm
- Balance high volume communication between global counterparties with daily deliverables and ad hoc projects
- Develop relationships with custodians, vendors and brokers
- Ability to drive process automation and improvement of equity trade systems to increase straight through processing and minimize errors
- Experience with FX and forward currency contracts is a plus
- Responsible for opening and managing markets with custodians
- OMS experience (e.g. Moxy), SS&C products such as APX
- Omgeo including ALERT, CTM, Oasys, Trade-suite and Settlement Notification
- FX connect, GTSS a plus for Foreign exchange matching and notification
- Provide support and back up to traders, trading experience a plus, program brokers
- Able to multi-task and fulfill requests from different departments ad-hoc
- Respond to and resolve day to day production issues
- Knowledge of Global Equities including emerging markets and trade cost analysis
- SWIFT and FTP knowledge is a plus
- ISDA, Markit, LEI renewals a plus
Only accepting applicants with experience and skills noted above and who reside in New York or Connecticut.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.