• Bachelor's Degree in relevant industry field(Required)
• Masters in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering(Preferred). Responsibility
: Problem and Scope Definition
- Support formulation of problem statement and definition of scope.
- Drill down beyond the problems surface to understand root cause.
- Construct problem statement including problem description.
- Identify key stakeholders and construct stakeholder analysis ie how they are affected.
- Contribute to project planning and effort estimation within scope.
- Support the identification of risks and mitigation approaches.
- Demonstrate exceptional requirementgathering skills, leveraging clear direction from engagement management.
- Support requirement gathering sessions.
- Organize and sequence requirements into a user requirements document.
- Write wellformed, validated requirements and manage changes.
- Use appropriate tools to record, track and manage requirements.
- Review and analyze relevant documentation to ensure the understanding of an organizations function and capabilities.
- Conduct relevant research to increase understanding in support of developing comprehensive solutions.
Utilize appropriate business modelingtechniques to represent and graphically depict various activities, processesand data These could include
- Logically structure recommendations and supporting data to formulate a solid, logical and understandable business case.
- Business process modeling.
- Demonstrate excellence in delivery of all solutions/recommendations, including supporting artifacts, on time and with high quality.
- Deliver exceptional engagement support, including development and management of project plan(s) as needed.
- Develop highquality deliverables that are “reviewready” the first time.
- Proactively share ongoing point of view and perspectives.
- Display strong listening and communication skills when interacting with client and team.
- Conduct market research and/or engagementspecific inputs for service offerings eg case studies etc.
Support in the development, researchand design of consulting and domain mindshare such as
- Research industry trends and support innovative ideas for practice thought leaders.
articles, whitepapers, collateral development,eBooks, info graphics, leadership forums, collabortory sessions, Yammer, etc Business Development
Customer Relationship Management
- Support Cognizant leadership in the development of RFI's, RFP's and Service offerings.
- Build and maintain strong relationships at different levels of the client organizations.
- Support practice building initiatives as planned by practice leadership.
- Ensure utilization targets are achieved by seeking opportunities for one self, internal or external as required.
- Assist in creating client and/ or practice related materials (deliverables, solutions, industry best practices, standards and other knowledge artifacts) to Cognizant's knowledge management repository.
Ourstrength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgroundsoffer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages livelyconversations, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutionsfor our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired todesign meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
Ifyou're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel throughautonomy, we'd love to hear from you.” NOTE:
Cognizantis an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuringthat all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunitiesand treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
Wewill only be able to respond to those candidates that most closely meet ourCriteria.