Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Are you known for your ability to juggle a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Analyze a recommendation for sale of a Property, including cash-flow assumptions, discounted cash flows and upside/downside sensitivity scenarios.
• Analyze property historical operating results, property budgets and valuation history.
• Coordinate and participate in Broker Interviews. Support/analyze Broker Opinion of Values and assist with internal evaluation process, including preparation of Broker Comparison analysis.
• Review Broker Offering Memorandums /Marketing materials for content, cohesion and credibility.
• Participate in pre-marketing review of files including leases, existing title, survey, loan documents, partnership agreements, engineering and environmental reports.
• Actively participate in Buyer interviews.
• Assist in coordination and preparation of internal investment committee material, including narrative, graphic charts, financial analysis and Power Point presentation.
• Input, maintain and perform analytical support for sales information in a data base.
• Interface effectively with the firm's accounting, acquisition, asset management, legal, portfolio management and research groups.
• Assist in preparation and review of closing statements including interfacing with third party property managers, accounting and title company.
• Develop and maintain management information, including weekly sale update outline, and perform special assignments.
• Periodic travel for property inspection, market due diligence and broker meetings.
You'll be a member of the Hartford based Real Estate US Dispositions team.
Your experience and skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to work timely and collaboratively.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Argus Enterprise skills.
• Undergraduate degree with 2-5 years' experience in commercial real estate business.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.