Senior MDM QA Lead
\t Job Requirements
- The ideal candidate would work Onsite as part of a Scrum team. He will be working closely with Product owner, Scrum master, Architect and developer to test the MDM components and Real time Java packages that were developed. \t
- Create test cases and test scripts based on business requirement provided by Product owner. Execute the same and document the test results as form of QA reports. \t
- Should have in depth knowledge of Informatica MDM capabilities including Match, Merge, Survivorship and Stewardship UI and should be accountable for end to end testing of the same \t
- Make regular updates to Agile tool with work progress, communicate to Scrum master in case of any blockers \t
- Provide demo to scrum team on test cases executed over every sprint \t
- Create defects in Rally in case of any issues identified and follow up for closure \t
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders for any clarification on product features \t
- Work with DevOps team to provide QA sign-off during Product release \t
- Connect with offshore on regular basis on the tasks and provide all necessary information.
\t Key Competencies
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience testing Informatica MDM solutions. \t
- Experience creating automation scripts for testing \t
- Experience working in Agile model \t
- Excellent SQL scripting skills \t
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. \t
- Strong analytical skills.
- Informatica MDM testing
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience testing Informatica MDM solutions.
- Minimum 6-8 yrs of IT experience having more than 3-5yrs of hands on experience on ‘Informatica MDM testing' \t
\t About Cognizant
- Technical Graduate \t
- Certification on ‘Informatica MDM' will be added advantage. \t
- Experience working in Agile model with be an advantage
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 220,000 employees as of October 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com
or follow us on Twitter: @Cognizant.