- Shelton, CT, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 10 Dec 18
The Senior Technology Auditor will lead the planning, fieldwork supervision, and reporting of all audit assignments. This individual will report the results of the audit, make recommendations on operations improvements, expense reduction, and revenue opportunities.
Publicly traded, global technology company undergoing an exciting growth period.
Responsibilities- Leads audit assignments
- Develops detailed risk assessments, audit planning memos, and programs to test controls mitigated the identified risks
- Performs test and review procedures to examine business controls and identify risks and weaknesses
- Ensure audits are completed within the set time-line
- Prepare and review documentation for accuracy and compliance to the proper standards
- Possible travel: 15-20%
Background:- Understanding of GAAP and IIA auditing standards
- Experience in technology and/or financial services
- Fluency or aptitude of one or more languages is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 5-7 years of related business experience
- BS/BA in related field
- CIA/CISA/MBA desirable
Full-time Benefits are offered. No previous management experience required.