Associate Production Technician (Th, Fr, Sat, alt Wed: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm) (JR1006295)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking an Associate Production Technician
to join our team in our South Windsor, CT facility. This role is in our Customer Communications Division. At BRCC, we transform how organizations communicate with their customer by building an optimal, integrated digital and print experience. By seamlessly connecting customers with relevant content across the existing and emerging channels they prefer, their transactional, marketing and regulatory communications can drive greater efficiency, engagement and results. In this role, you will work with the team to maintain all production equipment (which includes high-speed printers, inserters and sorters) to ensure maximum availability and reliability. You'll perform preventive maintenance, ongoing service, and emergency repairs on equipment on the production floor. You will provide direction and mechanical support to the production line and finishing mechanics as required. You will learn the skills required to resolve repairs and know when to raise the issue to enlist the expertise of vendors, contractors, or management to aid in the problem resolution process.
- Shift: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and every other Wednesday: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
- You will read and interpret technical service bulletins and manuals
- You will monitor the hourly throughout of the production operations machines, ensuring that they are running at optimum capacity and that all jobs are completed according to predetermined schedules.
- You'll support production operations with all equipment related issues.
- You will maintain and service production operations equipment and make sure that a sufficient inventory exists and inventory controls are followed.
- You'll complete all records tracking preventive maintenance, including lube logs and departmental procedures.
- You may assist in the training and pre-certification of equipment operators.
- You will check the quality of material completed by the Insertion/Finishing equipment and ensure the material and final product is of satisfactory quality.
- You'll assist in developing a revolving maintenance schedule for all production related equipment and verify that maintenance occurs according to scheduled deadlines.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- A self-starter with strong mechanical aptitude
- 1 year related experience in the operation, repair and maintenance of production equipment or high speed automated machinery
- Ability to lift, carry and move 25+ lbs as well as stand and work throughout duration of assigned shift
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently been added to the S-P 500.
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You'll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."