Consultant - Execution Services Java Developer
Point72 A Career with Point72's Technology Team
We're a team of experts experimenting, discovering new ways to harness the power of open source solutions, and embracing enterprise agile methodology. We encourage professional development to ensure you bring innovative ideas to our products while satisfying your own intellectual curiosity. What you'll do
- Develop trading software using Java
- Develop peripheral applications to integrate internal systems with vendor products
- Provide level 2 support for all execution related systems
- Generate ad hoc quantitative analysis for traders and senior management
- 2-5 years of design, development and maintenance of concurrent applications and systems
- Ability to communicate via producing documentation at all levels, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating Trading systems knowledge with technology skills
- Knowledge of and experience in executing all phases of the technology life cycle, based on proven project and testing methodologies
- Java is preferred technology
- Git and Maven
- SQL development
Point72 is a global asset management firm led by Steven Cohen that uses Discretionary Long/Short, Macro, and Systematic strategies to invest in eight offices across the globe. We look for people who want to build a career with us - people who want to innovate, experiment, and be the best at what they do - while adhering to the highest ethical standards.
Point72 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Point72 is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Point72 complies with applicable, local, state and federal laws on the subject of equal employment opportunity.