Job Reference # 193586BR
Are you passionate about building and delivering end-to-end automated solutions in a challenging environment?
Do you like working closely with business and IT developers to ensure timely deliveries on short notice?
We are looking for a hands-on, highly experienced technical engineer who can lead and develop automated business solutions using Python and SQL.
We need someone like you who can help us:
– design and deliver automated ETL and reporting solutions relevant for regulatory requirements like CCAR
– proactive and self-directed; sit next to business stakeholders and provide hands-on resolution for their problems
– manage team financials, create and monitor forecasts, handle external contracts
– document requirements and IT solutions
– keep your colleagues up to date and happy
– lead and manage local delivery team Your team
You'll be working with Treasury Risk Control IT, leading a team of 4 in Stamford. We are responsible for providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management to manage Value at Risk exposure of its global Front Office banking book portfolio. The team provides the systems that ensure the Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements, like CCAR, Basel and FINMA. Your expertise
– proficiency Oracle SQL – hands on with Oracle functions and stored procedures (PL/SQL)
– Python, Java, VBA solid programming skills
– front to back project delivery experience in multiple projects
– track record of people management and leadership roles
– experience with CCAR reporting, understanding of Asset and Liability Management and Balance Sheet forecasting
– possess strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– hands-on engineer with automation mindset – not afraid of getting your hands dirty
– strong in relationship management
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– familiar with Agile methodology, Scrum/Kanban delivery approaches
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions over the Globe About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.