Sales Analyst, AVP
Commercial Sales Analyst, AVP Reporting to: Commercial Leader, Global Fiduciary Solutions Role Objective
The key objective for the Sales Analyst is to support the Global Fiduciary Solutions (OCIO) sales in a broad range of business development activities which lead to achieving key financial milestones.
The role involves supporting a combination of administrative and business development support functions in partnership with key stakeholders, including maintaining the CRM and sales pipeline, compiling management reporting, competitor and client intelligence, client sales support, RFP pipeline support and coordinating sales and marketing campaign client lists. Role Responsibilities: Marketing/Prospecting:
- Research prospect targets / gather publicly available information (5500's, MMD, 10k, Dun & Bradstreet, Company news, bio's, etc)
- Input prospects in Salesforce
- Assist with coordinating Marketo campaigns
- Assist with scheduling internal calls with RM's to discuss their clients
- Attend / participate in educational meetings promoting OCIO internally
- Cold calling (prospects, conference attendees, etc.)
- Participate in pre-call prep
- Help gather information from team (strategy, portfolio management, research, etc) regarding their views/commentary from publicly available information
- Leverage salesforce to gather intel on SS / SSgA relationships
- Assist with developing intro materials (slides, edits, graphics, formatting, etc.)
- Submit material to compliance for approval and make necessary changes
- Assist with logistics (confirm time/date, location, attendees, etc.)
- Help prepare briefing documents
- Update meeting notes in salesforce and account plans
- Schedule and participate in debrief meeting
Semi-Finals / Finals Meeting:
- Assist with go/no go
- Coordinate internal prep meetings
- Help coordinate RFP responses and work closely with RFP content manager
- Review presentation material / RFP
- Assist with finalizing material / RFP (compliance/final production)
- Help with competitive positioning analysis info
Meeting Follow ups:
- Help with production of material
- Assist with coordinating logistics (date,time, onsite prep, travel, etc.)
- Participate in finals prep (via phone).
- Assist with documenting prep notes/key messages
- Coordinate win/loss opportunity reviews
- Coordinate internal debriefings
- Update salesforce with meeting notes and next step to do tasks
- Update account plans
- The timely and accurate completion of the CRM and sales pipeline, and associated reporting to management.
- Support the management of activities to the pipeline, business plan, cost budget and financial goals.
- Prepare material for client meetings and complete the subsequent follow up requests.
- Assist in RFP pipeline process,
- Assist in the management of campaigns across departments - sales, marketing, compliance and portfolio management/strategists.
- Sales support to target clients
- Monitor the servicing of Accounts to plan - servicing, marketing, reviews, entertainment.
- Conduct competitor and client surveillance.
- Team Manager
- Account Executives
- Portfolio Managers and Portfolio Strategists
- Marketing Team
- Strong financial acumen
- Research oriented
- Competent in database management systems, excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Commitment to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum 3 years' financial services experience
- Results oriented
- Excellent relationship skills
- Organizational effectiveness - ability to ascertain client requirements and deliver a solution persuasively
- Able to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines under pressure
- Strong communication skills with the ability to question the "status quo"
- Good business acumen
- Ability to negotiate
- Good decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team