Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with an international trading house who are looking to hire Senior Accountant to join the team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Assist in 10+ year end global audits including compilation of footnotes and population of financial statements
- Maintain lease accounting schedules for the tax department (assisting on other projects when needed)
- Prepare journal entries, monthly accounts (for select accounts) and PnL analytics
- Liaise and coordinate with the group subsidiaries regarding accounting policies, procedures and reporting requirements.
- Role reports into the Director of Financial Reporting
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 2-4 years of experience as an accountant in the public sector or equivalent
- Accounting Masters or Bachelors of Arts / Science qualification
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects under pressure in a high stress environment
- Solid knowledge of IRS / GAAP & GAAS
- Located in the USA / the right to work in the USA