- Stamford, CT, USA Stamford CT US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
* As an IT Auditor at large company, you will focus on building and cultivating effective business relationships while simultaneously providing audit and advisory services. The role entails ensuring the company's compliance with laws, regulations, and corporate policies.
Large reputable firm
- Understand the continuously updated technical knowledge as well as the audit departments ranging tasks and their methodology when handling tasks;
- Effectively communicate (translate) issues in both technical and non-technical language;
- Monitor business groups and analyze risk trends;
- Interpret risks, create inventive testing methods, and propose solution action plans associated with both existing and developing technologies;
- Assist in finding risks and controls within the varying departments, projects, and processes;
- Stay updated on company services, advancing technology, industry adjustments, and evolving regulatory requirements;
- Contribute to continuing improvement efforts;
- Maintain awareness of industry knowledge, as well as the audit department's processes and procedures;
- Adhere to assignment deadlines and budgets;
- Use company's internal system.
Other responsibilities include:
- Some travel is required.
- Bachelors degree.
- Previous experience in an professional work environment.
- Previous experience in IT assessments preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Concisely present any issues which arise to Senior Management.
- Highly organized.
- CISA, CISSP, CIA are preferred
- The executive team works out of the Stamford branch, thus the Associate Auditor will have the opportunity to receive direct guidance from experienced, Audit executives.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent working culture