API Product Management Senior Analyst
- Competitive Base & Bonus
- Washington D.C., DC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Ashton Lane Group
- 15 Oct 18
Self-driven technologist who will assist in the digital product development and delivery for a prestigious financial services firm
- Use exceptional communication skills as to set product vision and lead road mapping, goal setting, story writing, project execution, A/B testing, and product roll-out strategy
- Leverage history of building APIs from business intent, serve as subject matter expert, contributing practitioner, and thought leader
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
- Accountable for product delivery
- Collaborative team player with the ability to navigate and influence the organization.
- Manage multiple products in agile environment across variety of platforms and channels. Use deep planning skills for both the short and long term
- Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers to orchestrate successful launch or optimization cycle
- 2+ years digital product management experience.
- Possess a blend of strategic and tactical thinking, creative and analytic reasoning
- Have an entrepreneurial ability to identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts
- Industry or hobbyist experience with emerging and leading technologies across disciplines (IoT, Machine Learning, Voice interfaces, etc.)
- Excellent communication, collaborative and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree.
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: email@example.com
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”