Client Relationship Manager
- 85k +Bonus
- Washington D.C., DC, USA Washington D.C. DC US
- Permanent, Full time
- National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC)
- 30 Mar 18 2018-03-30
This position is responsible for building and managing client relationships and renewal sales of existing client accounts for the NIC MAP Data Service. The successful candidate will have proven their strong client orientation and ability to provide consultative selling solutions that result in increased sales and renewal rates. The NIC MAP Data Service is a subscription-based seniors housing and care commercial real estate data service. We play a critical role in providing seniors housing real estate capital providers, developers, investors, and operators with data that informs investment decision-making.
This role manages and leads a Client Services team responsible for the end-to-end client relationship of over 350+ accounts, while delivering exceptional client service through onboarding and account and product support activities which drive product usage, maximize client satisfaction and maintain high retention. While experience in related fields such as financial services, healthcare, information services or software is preferred, the ability to drive sales by building positive client relationships, understanding client needs and articulating product benefits will be key drivers of success in this role.
- Consistently meet or exceed quarterly and annual renewal targets, performance measures and client satisfaction standards.
- Maintain high client retention.
- Manage a renewal pipeline and prepare monthly renewal forecasts.
- Conduct annual contract reviews with clients and negotiate annual and multi-year subscription contract terms and pricing.
- Grow renewals and upsell/cross sell opportunities of existing clients through the promotion of client usage.
- Establish programs and strategies to communicate continued value of our data, product and service offerings by proactively identifying opportunities to segment the existing client base.
- Collaborate with Marketing staff to develop client communications that reflect client benefits and support retention and account growth objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Minimum five (5) years of direct account management experience and a minimum of three (3) years managing and developing a team required.
- Background in commercial real estate, financial services, information services, healthcare and/or software preferred.
- Experience negotiating contracts with existing clients is required.
- Successful candidate must have a proven track record of building and maintaining long-term, strong client relationships.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time is required.
PROBLEM SOLVING/COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
- Ability to communicate with clients effectively regarding all aspects of product and service delivery and related information.
- Solid aptitude to understand data and product solutions focused on analytical data sets.
- Robust problem-solving skills and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage expectations, create high levels of satisfaction and effectively convey client needs.
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL, and PEOPLE SKILLS:
- Passion for delivering an outstanding client experience, understanding client needs and providing compelling solutions.
- Commitment to continuous learning, serving as a subject matter expert on our product offerings, providing client education regarding current product and the corresponding value proposition.
- Strong, collaborative team player, but still a self-starter who is proactive, independent and accommodating.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a commitment to produce consistently high- quality work with minimal oversight.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment, but may involve exposure to moderate noise levels. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for six to eight hours daily and includes physical demands associated with a traditional office setting, e.g., walking, standing, communicating, and other physical functions as necessary.
Physical requirements of this position include the following:
- Lifting up to 25 lbs.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking this link http://nic.applytojob.com/apply/uVNG4X1oup/Client-Relationship-Manager or visiting our careers page on our website at www.nic.org
- NIC offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work/life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including company contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program and wellness rewards to help you reach your personal health goals
- Generous health insurance options including medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug
- Pre-tax health savings and dependent care accounts (FSA)
- Life and disability benefits
- Other work/life benefits including tuition reimbursement, parental leave, and employee discount programs.
The National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law