Excellent work / life balance with opportunities for career advancement and growth within a global financial services firm
- Execute objective assurance services designed to add value and improve operation for the company
- Work independently and ensure work is completed on time and in keeping with professional standards.
- Perform and document work such as procedure development, walkthroughs and controls testing in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- At project level, perform people management related tasks such as coaching and project performance evaluations.
- Conduct internal training sessions to share knowledge and best practices
- Monitor management’s remediation of identified issues, provide timely feedback on progress of remediation and test the effectiveness of the remediation.
- Maintain, track and communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Assist in drafting reports to formally communicate results of testing to stakeholders
- 5+ years of relevant internal audit / public accounting experience
- Broad knowledge of internal control testing plans, for compliance with SOX regulations.
- Experience with data analytical audit tools
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA (Finance / Accounting / Business or related discipline)
- Team oriented, intellectually curious with a drive to add measurable value to the firm’s success
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”