MS CRM Developer
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.).” MS CRM Developer Qualification
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM / XRM Technical Lead, you will be part of a Cognizant team that is focused on the delivery and implementation of Microsoft CRM / XRM solutions for Cognizant's clients. You will spend a majority of your time consulting directly with our clients and developing line of business solutions. You will also have the opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies and solutions in enterprise-level environments. You will architect, design, and implement high-quality CRM / XRM applications and platform solutions that include such activities as:
- Working with customers to analyze business requirements, defining functional specifications, and consulting with clients on strategic and operational uses of the CRM/XRM platform
- Developing high level project work plans, and managing budgets and scope of work
- Developing robust architecture design and functionality
- Designing integration solutions for backend services and back office/ERP applications
- Identifying creative solutions to meet system/business requirements with and without the development of custom code
- Developing data conversion and testing strategies
- Work closely with Offshore team and drive design, implementation & test review activities
'- Bachelor's Degree with 7+ years of experience as an application developer or equivalent with C#, ASP.NET background.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in MS Dynamics 365 /2013/2015/2016 or CRM Online Platform.
- Experience in developing with ASP, ASP.Net, VB.Net, VB Scripting, COM+
- Experience in Azure Technologies
- Hands-on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2015 design and development experience
- Thorough understanding of MS Dynamics CRM Architecture and experience in xRM applications by using custom code
- Experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Hands-on experience is desirable on configuring and customizing Share Point workflows, Custom Web Part design and development
- Experiences in SQL Server , XML, XSLT, CAML, Business Data Catalog, Forms Services, Excel Services, Report Center
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and experience in integrating reports with CRM a plus
- Previous experience on web security including single sign on and password management tools and standards
- Experience with CRM 2013/2015 Mobile features
- Experience with advanced web development technologies like REST, JSON, WCF, oData, jQuery
- Experience in integrating Dynamics CRM with Outlook and other Line of Business applications SAP, PeopleSoft, SharePoint.
- Experience in with business and IT management to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
- Experience in communicating and coordinating with internal business customers and IT analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts
- Ability to collaboratively develop and deliver solutions with both at onsite and offshore teams.
- Experience in migrating application from legacy to MS Dynamics CRM online and on prem. Must Have Skills
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM