Compliance AML Execution Analyst
The Execution Intermediate Associate Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for performing risk and compliance reviews in coordination with the broader Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team. The overall objective is to assist in conducting reviews and analysis on business cases. Responsibilities:
- Assist with AML Review/investigations of account activity
- Document and report the review/investigation findings and prepare case files with the required supporting documentation
- Assist with disposing cases according to agreed upon business Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Follow-up with additional point(s) of contact as needed to identify additional information in support of the case
- Assist with Drafting and fililing SARs consistent with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) requirements
- Communicate with senior management on compliance, legal and business AML issues
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years' relevant experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of AML regulations preferred
- Experience in writing and preparing SARs preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Position is within FIU CARDS Job Family Group:
Compliance and Control Job Family:
AML Execution Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting