Team Coordinator - Cash and Trade Proc Sr Analyst
The Cash and Trade Proc Sr Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for ensuring transactions are processed accurately and on time in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to apply in-depth knowledge, and contribute to the development of new techniques / processes for cash management operations. Responsibilities:
- Provide expert transaction input for deliverables from internal and external clients and vendors
- Contribute to special projects and provide feedback for all project related activities as directed
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and processes within cash management
- Develop and recommend strategic decisions based off in-depth comprehension of how the Cash & Trade Operations team interacts with others business unites in accomplishing objectives
- Influence decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating others in area
- Evaluate moderately complex issues with substantial potential impact
- Provide informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience in a related role to cash and trade operations and management
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Effective communication and analytical skills
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Cash Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting