Carried Interest Plan Analyst/Associate
- Not Specified
- Wilmington, DE, USA Wilmington DE US
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Jun 18 2018-06-23
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is seeking an analyst to join our Carried Interest Plan team. This individual will gain a detailed understanding of fund structure and associated investment economics of carried interest and employee co-investment participation. The analyst will get broad exposure across the business groups and will collaborate with various teams in HR, Compensation and Finance.
- Structuring detailed investment allocation models utilizing knowledge of fund structures and investment characteristics
- Assisting with quarterly and cumulative carried interest and portfolio valuations
- Working with management on items related to carried interest compensation
- Interfacing with various third parties such as legal counsel, external lenders, technology, and wealth advisors on matters related to affiliate holdings
- Performing detailed ad-hoc analyses and creating presentations related to individual and firm wide investment holdings in BlackRock funds for management, investors, and third parties
- Managing and assisting in projects related to technology, reporting, and process improvement
- Facilitating detailed quarterly reporting to participants on their investment portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in math, accounting or finance
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Superior academic achievement
- Team oriented individual
- Highly motivated
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly proficient in Excel
- EWM experience a plus
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.