Corporate Planning and Analysis Lead
- Wilmington, DE, USA Wilmington DE US
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclays - US
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
Overall purpose of role The BP&A Corporate Planning and Analysis Lead will provide key analytical support to the BCUS Corporate Forecast and Analysis process including communication and review of results with BCUS, IHC, BC&I and UK Sr. Management.
- Develop account and balance forecast by incorporating key inputs from the business, analysing historical and emerging trends in addition to considering business insights
- Communicate Actuals vs. Forecast results and updates of Outlooks and Forecast to Sr. Management and Business Heads.
- Coordination and management of the end to end Corporate IFRS and GAAP forecasts process for BCUS. Facilitate appropriate communication and discussion with the Leadership Team
- Support BCUS Forecast and Outlook submissions and explanations of P&L movements to Barclaycard Finance, IHC and BarcIays International
- Effectively coordinate with cross functional teams to understand assumptions and strategies included in the forecasts and analyses
- Support the Quarterly reporting to the Corporate Investor Relations team
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.