Director of HR Service Delivery Transformation
Description About this role About BlackRock
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. To date, the firm manages approximately $7.4 Trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®. For additional information, please visit the Company's website at www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock What does it mean to be part of HR at BlackRock?
BlackRock has developed an industry-leading HR organization led by premier HR talent, which recently earned us a spot in Indeed's 50 Top-Rated Workplaces of the Fortune 500. As the lifeblood of BlackRock, we are committed to you , your success, and the other talented people who make BlackRock a great place to work. Developing a strong, diverse workforce for the future is not only an HR-wide but a firm-wide key business priority, as it's critical to our continued success. Team Overview
HR Platforms & Infrastructure is a critical component of BlackRock's HR function, responsible for providing operational support for all aspects of the employee life cycle, from campus to executive level hiring, onboarding/offboarding, HR inquiries, employee development, payroll, tax, and all HR systems, platforms and reporting.
The team is dedicated to delivering an exceptional employee experience through meaningful, effective and efficient HR service delivery. This role is a key part of delivering on that mission and will be part of the HR Platform & Infrastructure leadership team, reporting directly to the Global Head of HR Platform & Infrastructure. The Role
The Director of HR Service Delivery Transformation is responsible for:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Developing the future state of HR services at a global and regional hub level
- Partnering with key leaders across HR, including Platform and Analytics, Reward Operations, and Talent Acquisition & Development
- Defining the cornerstones of excellent HR client service, allowing our employees to feel we're accessible, approachable, and inclusive
- Enhancing the employee/manager digital user experience and inquiry support model
- Implementing technologies to optimize the scale and delivery of services, such as knowledge base and case management
- Continuing to drive, strengthen, and scale efficiencies, with a focus on risk m
- Designing the future state of HR service delivery at a global and regional hub level, across and in partnership with all teams within the HR Platforms & Infrastructure function and across interconnected teams within HR (Centers of Excellence) and BlackRock
- Working with each of the global leads within HR Platforms and Infrastructure to frame and implement a multi-year transformation strategy, with particular focus on the digital user experience and inquiry support model.
- Defining the cornerstones of excellent HR client service delivery to better support all stakeholders, including current and former employees, candidates, and internal partners; further establishing our reputation of being knowledgeable, reliable, accessible, approachable, and inclusive
- Continuing to drive, strengthen, and scale efficiencies, with a focus on risk mitigation and enhanced controls of core operational processes
- Implementing framework to monitor and report on quality of delivery, including SLAs, KPIs and Dashboards
- Deep expertise in HR Service Delivery models and enabling technologies
- Proven track record of driving change across a globally diverse organization
- Ability to manage challenging stakeholders, build strong partnerships, and deliver high levels of client service
- Effective organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalency required
- 10+ years of experience within global organizations preferred
- Prior experience in HR Shared Services, supporting all aspects of the employee life cycle in a client-centric environment
- Proven transformational experience implementing solutions across people, process and technology - either within HR or another function - for large, complex organizations
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.32 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.