Information Security Analyst II (US)
- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- TD Bank Group
- 19 Mar 19
Information Security Analyst II (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open
About This Role
We need someone to provide research, evaluation, assessment, operational, reporting and analytical support for Technology Controls and Information Security programs and initiatives. Your ability to provide sound advice and guidance will prove instrumental as you grow in this role.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Guide stakeholders within defined parameters related to specific Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards and incidents.
- Assist with assessments related to risk, controls, implemented control procedures, vulnerability etc.
- Contribute to risk and control design assessments for an assigned business application, business portfolio, articulate and document control gap impact both to the business and enterprise-wide.
- Participate in security management strategy and framework development.
- Support technology processes, help launch governance practices to monitor, detect, prevent and react to current and emerging security threats to TD.
- Support development of technology risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to measure control effectiveness for your own area.
- Apply a teamwork philosophy with technology and partners, service or platform owners to integrate all technology security components and address control gaps.
- Research and investigate regulatory compliance requirements, reporting and questions, support the team in resolving compliance, audit and regulatory issues.
- Participate in computer security incident responses relevant to business (or enterprise wide), represent your respective position to the business while conveying their needs to the incident response team.
- Adhere to policies, procedures, technology control standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Contribute to internal activity and process review, flag windows for improvement.
- Follow relevant enterprise frameworks and methodologies.
- Influence behavior to reduce risk, foster a strong technology risk management culture.
- Support development and/or implementation of standards, policies, procedures, and solutions that mitigate risk and maximize security, service availability, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assess, identify and escalate issues appropriately where required.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- University Degree.
- Information Security Certification or Accreditation an asset.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Firm commitment to staying informed and abreast of emerging issues, industry trends etc.
- Sound knowledge of one or more technology controls or security domains, disciplines and practices.
- Sound knowledge of organization, technology controls and security risk issues.
- Ability to participate and provide advice / guidance on projects of low to moderate complexity within your own area of expertise.
- Strength in prioritizing and managing your own workload to deliver quality results and meet timelines under guidance of management.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.