- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Spend Engagement - Marketing Creative Lead
Spend Engagement - Marketing Creative Lead
- Primary Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19021539
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
This position will lead the development and management of Marketing creative for existing card-member marketing campaigns in support of the Spend Engagement team which consists of Sales Growth, Rate Sale, and Authorized User programs. This individual will be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and external creative agencies to drive key creative initiatives for our Rapid test and Trigger campaign streams and Mobile App. Understanding the business strategy and the ability to translate this information into a clear and robust creative plan will be crucial to success in this role. The role requires the ability to develop strong relationships in a complex matrix organization, in particular with our partners in Product Management, Legal, Compliance, and Marketing Delivery channels (i.e., Email, Direct Mail, CrM, etc.). This individual will be required to have strong project management experience and will need to maintain extreme focus on details while managing multiple work streams simultaneously. This individual will need to quickly adapt to change and have the ability to easily course-correct due to changes in business strategy.
- Ongoing collaboration with strategy leads to develop a creative test plan that accurately reflects overall Spend Engagement strategy
- Develop and maintain a robust creative test plan for email, direct mail, and mobile app that can be executed by our Marketing Delivery partners
- Develop new challenger creative test opportunities with external creative agencies
- Simultaneously manage creative testing for multiple campaigns at different stages of development
- Ensure consistent collaboration with Product Management, Legal, and Compliance teams
- Participate in auditing of key steps of campaign processes to ensure flawless execution
- Manage creative documentation and obtain all necessary approvals prior to campaign launch
- 5+ years of financial services, marketing or related business experience
- Bachelor's degree required (Marketing or Business Major preferred)
- Previous creative and/or agency experience preferred
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize with a high sense of urgency
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to create support and buy-in across stakeholders
- Self-motivated with a passion to help transform Spend Engagement creative development and management