VP, Business Analytics Ld Analyst, USCA
The Business Analytics Ld Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Position Summary
Team is focused on acquisition of customers for the North America co brand cards business. The position will conduct financial modeling and statistical analyses to derive insights and strategies with a focus on segmentation, targeting, product selection, offer optimization, contact strategy, and understanding customer behavior; as well as creating forward looking financial forecasts to help maximize marketing efficiency. Core Responsibilities:
- Influence acquisition strategy for citi channels to optimize offer, product and contact strategy to maximize NPV
- Work with acquisition modelling team to design XD tests and help with model AA development/enhancement in Citi owned channels
- Institute disciplined test and learn approaches to enhance knowledge and drive innovation
- Utilize technical expertise and quantitative tools to provide data-driven solutions and to enhance strategic segmentation
- Extract actionable insights based on advanced analysis of customer behavior from past acquisitions from Citi channels
- Collaborate with Acquisition teams and other business partners to drive Revenue, Expense Saves and/or improved Customer Experience by implement product and segment strategies capitalizing on opportunities identified through analysis
- Liaison with Marketing, Risk and Finance teams on the P&Ls for the acquisition investment decision.
- Maintain a repository for historical offers and in-market tests. Leverage the insights to enhance performance of future campaigns
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously through effective project management.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor Degree required (Master's Degree preferred) in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Finance or other quantitative disciplines
- 5+ years of analytical work experience in consumer or financial services with strong understanding of business needs and issues
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline is required (i.e. Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or other quantitative field). Graduate level preferred.
- Proficient SAS/SQL, VBA, Hadoop, HIVE, HUE and advanced spreadsheet skills.
- Strong understanding of P&L dynamics for credit cards and consumer finance business
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be organized, detail oriented, flexible and adaptive to matrix work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including strong MS Excel skills to develop analytic presentations.
- Demonstrated ability in data retrieving and manipulation as well as proficient analytical skills.
- Strong analytic ability and problem solving skills to proactively address business questions with innovative data driven solutions.
- Ability to build partnerships with cross-functional teams in order to drive optimal business solutions through collaboration, negotiations and influence
- Effective presentation and communication skills with the ability to summarize findings and present to technical and non-technical audiences.
- High Level of inquisitive bent to question status quo, offer varied solutions and aptitude to take calculated risks
- Strong attention to details and proactive identification of opportunities and improvements
- Ability to influence and lead business partners to drive results.
Decision Management Job Family:
Business Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting