VP, Credit Portf Officer
The Credit Portfolio Officer is a senior-level position responsible for leading activities including credit review, credit approvals and monitoring the portfolio to identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to manage Citi's portfolio exposure to client and counterparties globally. Responsibilities:
- Develop framework for portfolio risk assessment including evaluation of credit and financial performance across varied lending products and industry segmentsDesign, implement and report on credit strategies based on Test Vs Control framework
Work with execution team to implement, validate and monitor the strategy performance; ensure robust control and governance to manage risk
- Understand applicable credit policies, industry regulations and the requisite impact of those governance items to prospective new partners or product initiatives
- Establish and leverage cross-functional partnerships and network with key internal and external constituencies
- Utilize Statistical Analysis System (SAS), SQL, CHAID and other statistical tools in a UNIX environment to perform risk, financial and data analyses including profiling, sampling, forecasting and new program due diligence
- Prepare risk management presentations for senior management that include analytics on expected portfolio performance and areas of potential risk and/or opportunity
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency. Qualifications:
- 6-10 years of experience in credit card risk management or equivalent training and experience preferably in the financial services industry
- Proven ability to apply credit and risk principles toward business goals
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and prioritize
- Proven ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational and analytic skills Education:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Master's degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .