- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
VP, Onboarding Marketing
VP, Onboarding Marketing
- Primary Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18073754
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The VP of Onboarding Marketing will be responsible for the following:
- Building out the engagement marketing strategy to drive activation, reinforce product choice and setup account for digital engagement
- Ensuring consistent and relevant value proposition message articulation, based on Customer needs and behaviors, across the onboarding marketing experience
- Ideate, lead and execute Creative development for onboarding engagement campaigns
- Work with internal and external agencies to develop compelling marketing creatives to drive desired behavior
- Manage and execute multi-channel programs including; email, online, mobile, onboarding video program and letters
- As primary liaison with Marketing Information Management for Onboarding Marketing, will package all targeting criteria and customer communication strategies into documentation that clearly communicates the intent of the program in a manner that can be executed upon by multiple teams
- Be onboarding strategy lead for card-members who have upgraded or converted to new products
- Simultaneously manage several monthly releases/campaigns at different stages of development
- Auditing key steps of campaign processes to ensure flawless execution
- Assist with developing multi-channel contact strategies.
- Ensure consistent collaboration with Product, Digital Customer Engagement and Control/Compliance teams
Business and Technical Requirements
- Candidate will have a minimum of 7+ years experience working in financial services, insurance, retail and/or consumer goods direct response marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Marketing Management
- Creative marketer with a strong results orientation
- Strong customer focus and past achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approach to realize marketplace potential and meet financial goals.
- Experience developing and executing engagement strategies to drive growth
- Digital and print experience preferable
- Pragmatic problem-solver, forward thinker with independence of thought
- Self-motivated with a passion to transform the Citi Cards business
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to create support and buy-in across a wide range of stakeholders; create a strong network of relationships among peers, internal partners, external constituencies, decision makers and stakeholders