- Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA Fort Lauderdale FL US
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join
What is the USAS - Client Services team responsible for?
Client Services is responsible for providing Middle Office support across USAS to various Distribution channels. The team's primary role is to be the single point of contact for Sales and internal business units. Our team is responsible for partnering with the Distribution teams and developing strong working relationships with our business partners to provide our clients with high quality servicing
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Sr. Business Analyst?
From a middle-office perspective, the Sr. Business Analyst will support all middle office efforts for the USAS Institutional Sales group. S/he will work closely with the USAS Institutional Sales team to provide exceptional service and support to the group, as well as to their clients. The types of inquiries cover a wide range from investment-themed to operational to legal/compliance. Broad knowledge and/or interest in the financial services industry and the ability to work in a face-paced, deadline-driven environment is essential, as is the presence and knowledge to communicate with clients directly and (potentially) in onsite meetings.
- Assist/support Institutional sales team and their clients with requests
- Research and complete intermediate/complex portfolio inquires
- Collaborate with team members and business partners
- Manage/participate in projects
- Stay educated on Franklin Templeton Sales initiatives
What ideal qualifications would help someone be successful?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years Investment Management Industry plus 2 -3 years sales support/or client services essential
- Client/Customer Service oriented
- Securities license Series 7 and 63 or ability to obtain
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to details
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills to meet deadlines
- Intermediate to advance Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center*
- Onsite cafeteria*
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.