Client Service Coordinator
Provide general office support, administrative support to the branch manager and operations leader and other run the business support activities. Provide administrative support to advisors, which includes check scanning, mail handling, website updates, expense reports, etc. Act as the face of the branch, thus requiring excellent client service skills and professionalism. Responsibilities
• Provide general reception and office support; accountable for general office responsibilities. These duties include support to the Branch Manager and Operations Leader, processing invoices and expense reports, supply ordering, prepare reports, provide administrative support to the branch (check scanning, mail handling, etc.), compliance record keeping, etc.
• Provide support for marketing, client acquisition events & activities. Assist with logistics marketing and client acquisition events, including venue, RSVPs, supplies, etc. Prepare and submit marketing compliance documentation and marketing wholesaler reimbursement. Website updates. Required Qualifications
• Associate (2-year) degree or equivalent
• 1 -3 years Relevant Experience Required
• Ability to function in a fast paced environment and maintain operational quality, demonstrated professionalism.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively with clients during phone calls, emails or in person
• Effective written and oral communication skills, strong client service orientation
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, strong attention to detail
• Proficient with standard software and office equipment About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.