Senior Institutional Client Operations Specialist
BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers. Our business encompasses BNY Mellon's affiliated investment management firms, wealth management organization, and global distribution companies.
BNY Mellon is seeking a Senior Institutional Client Operations Specialist. Responsibilities include:
- The incumbent supports Institutional relationships consisting of banks, major corporations, broker/dealers, municipalities, insurance firms and financial planners.
- Supports the unique operational requirements of Third Party Administrators, Trusts and Record keepers. Primary contact for all clients operational needs including execution of transactions, providing fund and account information, and procurement of client specific documents.
- Answers client inquires related to the pricing of funds, commissionable shares, dealer payments, investment allocation, and mutual fund industry questions.
- In addition to placing manual client-initiated transactions, the incumbent supports institutional relationships that transact via The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation and other automated interfaces. The incumbent works closely with the transfer agency and various internal sales organizations to facilitate the establishing of new relationships, operational support requirements, and timely resolutions of client requests.
- Accountable for internal departmental responsibilities that involve corporate liability.
- May be asked to produce ad/hoc-reporting or participate in special projects initiated by management.
- 4 year Bachelors degree in business, economics, finance or related major with a minimum of several months of customer service experience in the financial industry required.
- 2 year degree in business, economics, finance or related major with a minimum of 1 year of customer services experience in the financial industry required.
- Series 6 or 7 & 63 are required.
- Strong PC skills (Word and Excel) are required. Ability to work well under pressure, excellent communication skills (written & verbal), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines as well as multi-task responsibilities. Strong understanding of banking and brokerage firm operations. Knowledge of file layouts and transmission protocols. Ability to decipher transaction reports. Knowledge of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporations capabilities and terminology.
- Experience with integrating systems applications in job execution.
United States-USA-Florida-Lake Mary Work Locations: Job:
Customer/Client Service Organization: