API Middleware & Cloud Tech Analyst
Service Delivery and Readiness manager for North America Tibco ESB middleware and next gen API platforms. The individual will be accountable for execution of proactive service management framework and heath initiatives regarding production and near-deployable ESB services. Responsibilities include execution of service risk framework activities such as service readiness and onboarding along with managing, maintaining, support of applications and their operating environments, focusing on stability, quality and functionality against service level expectations. This role will span across all North America lines of business and shared services ESB domains including: Cards, Digital, Citi Retail services, Mortgage, Retail, Payments, and Next gen API/Open banking initiatives. Additional duties include: assessing risk and impact of production issues and escalation to business and technology management in a timely manner.
Responsibilities - Production service management
- This individual is responsible for participating in multiple cross-functional scrum teams in support of upcoming implementations with a focus on build-to-run, ensuring that required production deliverables are met and knowledge transfer occurs to team members in the production support organization
- Manages the get healthy opportunities identified through Problem Management.
- Execution the service management framework Partnering with the Service Provider to assess, score, and report service risk profiles and to design and execute service improvement programs in conjunction with L3.
- Support timely and accurate communications and reporting to stakeholders regarding service health initiatives.
- Manage shift left opportunities within the area empowering the L1 team to support additional tasks.
- Interaction role to the L1 Service Delivery team moving from Incident to Problem Management.
Job Family Group:
- 5+ years of experience and an understanding of the IT environment to include applications, associated infrastructure (network, servers, Data Centers, etc.)
- 3+ yrs. coding experience using the TIBCO SOA/ESB suite of products.
- 2+ years of experience required in microservices , APIs and middleware development and support using cloud platforms-AWS, Pivotal Cloud foundry, Gemfire, API's.
- Experience with enterprise level software deployments and processes
- Strong team communication skills.
- Independently performed service management activities in the support of applications and their operating environment.
- Experience with performance monitoring of applications in their operating environment
Technology Job Family:
Applications Support Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting