Accounting Research Specialist (Prepaid Card Operations)
Research and resolve outages, discrepancies, and accounting errors. Accurately review each exception entry of debit and credit transactions to independently make decision if items will be paid or returned. Process gateway adjustments daily after conducting research. Sort and distribute returned mail. Respond in a timely manner to government reclamations of federal benefit payments including reviewing notices, completing account research, and remitting funds. Adhere to departments service standards by completing cases and message ticket requests in a timely and accurate manner.
Hourly Rate / Salary
- This position will pay $17.00 an hour, which equates to an annual salary of about $35,300 (plus potential for an annual bonus).
- At U.S. Bank, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package which includes:
- Paid Time Off: Vacation time, sick time, holiday pay, and volunteer hours.
- Health and Welfare: Medical, dental, vision, hearing, HSA/FSA, and more.
- Retirement Benefits: 401(k) match and pension plan.
- And More: Tuition reimbursement, life and accident insurance, transit/commuter plans, etc.
- Our office is located in the Southpoint/Bowden neighborhood of Jacksonville, Florida off of University Boulevard.
Set Schedule + Weekends Off
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (with an hour lunch break)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three to five years of relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of bookkeeping practices and principles
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
Florida-FL-Jacksonville Work Locations: Job:
Accounting / Finance Organization:
U.S. Bank. Shift:
1st - Daytime Travel: