Application Security Analyst II Jacksonville, FL/en-US/BKC/job/Jacksonville-FL/Application-Security-Analyst-II_20-1460/apply Position:
Application Security Analyst II Job Description:
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
The Application Security Analyst II is responsible for protecting the company from dynamic and evolving threats. Monitors and researches emerging and advanced information security threats, as well as assesses customer data, investigating repeating trends, attacks, malicious intellectual properties, and other abnormalities. Minimizes data exposure risks by meeting all company and regulatory requirements while developing and implementing business solutions.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Detects and analyzes threat activity for the identification of advanced persistent threats and malware in real-time while also researching emerging threats.
- Investigates and analyzes events possible incidents that target the company and pose an imminent risk to the company, its employees and customers.
- Plans, directs and facilitates response and recovery activities in response to a threat.
- Provides operational briefings and threat intelligence reports that provide a complete interpretation of the risk to the company and clients.
- Conducts scan reviews and provides recommendations to management regarding filters, blocking, vulnerability remediation, etc.
- Research hackers and hacker techniques and provide detailed briefings and intelligence reports to management.
- Conduct analysis of intelligence data as it pertains to the security of the Client.
- Collaborate with intrusion analysts to identify, report on, and coordinate remediation of threats to the company and its clients.
- Conducts Security vulnerability assessments of Web, Desktop Applications, and Web Services.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Professional certification such as CISSP, GXPN, GWAPT, GPEN, GWEB, GSSP, or CEH is preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong background in security operations, process, solutions and technologies
- Experience automating application security testing processes
- Experience with Static Application Security Tests (SAST) or Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) tools such as Qualys
- Experience with network intrusion detection and response operations
- Knowledge of common application vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10)
- Familiarity with current cyber threats and the associated tactics, techniques, and procedures used to infiltrate computer networks
- Ability to evaluate information security risk implications
- Ability to build intrusion-related data visualizations and perform analysis
- Ability to apply formal intelligence analysis methods, develop hypothesis, prove/disprove relationships, defend the analysis, and apply attribution to cyber threat activity
- Strong understanding of enterprise risk assessment methodologies and policy, compliance, and best practice security principles
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks and relevant legal/regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of infrastructure, key processes, and technology-oriented risk issues, specifically around security and privacy
- Strong knowledge in Secure Software Development and Secure Coding best practices
- Working Knowledge of Linux, Windows, and Network Operating Systems
- Knowledge of hacker methodologies and tactics, system vulnerabilities and key indicators of attacks and exploits
- Knowledge of computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch, open source information collection, etc.)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills with proficiency in project management
- Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
- Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LE
Intermediate professional level role. Works independently on many IT security projects as a project team member, more frequently as a project leader. Works on large, complex security issues or projects that require increased skill in multiple IT functional areas. Requires extensive knowledge of security issues, techniques, and implications across all existing computer platforms. May manage or serve as a project leader for IT security projects or the security components of multi-discipline projects. Must have working knowledge in networking, databases, systems, and/or Web operations. May coach more junior staff. Typically requires three (3) or more years of combined IT and security work experience with extensive exposure conducting network security vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, or other related experience using advanced networking tools and security solutions as well as non-traditional techniques and methodologies and at least two (2) or more years of experience intelligence collection, analysis, and reporting process/procedures or two (2) or more years of experience in bug bounty programs, security research, or cyber security training in the military.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knights commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day. Location:
Jacksonville, FL Time Type:
Full timePosted YesterdayFull time20-1460 The Industrys Leading Provider of Technology, and Data and Analytics Solutions
Black Knight is a mortgage and finance industries leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the entire loan lifecycle. Black Knight is the provider lenders and servicers rely on to support their strategic goals and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
Black Knight's offerings include:
- Leading origination, servicing and default technologies for lenders and servicers
- Data and analytics solutions to help improve performance, reduce risk, identify opportunities and make more informed decisions
- Information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the loan lifecycle, including workflow solutions, invoice management technology, business intelligence and mobile applications
- Consulting services to help develop strategies that will drive transformative change aimed at improving organizational efficiency, reducing overall costs and increasing customer service and competitiveness