Branch Manager - Jacksonville, FL. Florida, Jacksonville/en-US/TDAmeritrade_careers/job/Florida-Jacksonville/Branch-Manager---Jacksonville--FL_R-379/apply
Better Begins Here
Are you a proven leader who is passionate about motivating, inspiring, and developing financial professionals? We are looking for a licensed leader with people management experience who enjoys working in a collaborative and client centric culture. Your team will advise and educate our diverse clients on a wide range of services and non-proprietary products including: Goal Planning, recommendations of TD Ameritrade Investment Management Services, and complete wealth management portfolios. At TD Ameritrade, we offer more than just self-directed investment services. For us, its about building long-term relationships that change lives.
Better Begins with You
A Day in the Life of a Branch Manager
Start your day with an energizing and encouraging huddle with your team, capturing goals, best practices and areas of focus for the day. Our leaders are empowered to manage their days based on needs of the business. Primary focus to lead, coach, develop and support their client focused sales team. Our team of consultants builds relationships with existing TD Ameritrade clients in an effort to demonstrate to clients and prospects the value of the TDA platform, resulting in asset accumulation and retention. Share superior knowledge of product and service offerings to help your team prepare for client meetings and for recommending solutions to reach clients goals. Collaborate and leverage the support of key business partners while managing compliance, supervisory, and staffing needs of your branch.
- Demonstrated leadership, management and motivational skills
- Deep commitment to client satisfaction and TDA Core Values
- Minimum of 5 years within financial services industry with at least 3 years in sales leadership
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with clients, prospects and business partners
- Exceptional interpersonal and communicative skills with both individuals and groups
- Strong analytical, organizational, presentation, and computer skills
- FINRA Series 7 license required
- FINRA Series 66 (63/65) license (may be obtained - condition of employment)
- FINRA Series 24 (9/10) license (may be obtained - condition of employment)
- CFP preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
- Candidates who qualify for this role might have title and job responsibilities similar to: Financial Service Manager, Senior Financial Manager, Wealth Manager, Sales Manager, Market Manager, Family Wealth Manager, Private Wealth Manager
Help us achieve our mission to empower investors by leveling the playing field. Stand on the side of the client, break down barriers, and inspire and educate your clients by delivering simple, personal, and straight-forward solutions.
Posted 8 Days AgoFull timeR-379 Were in the business of transforming lives and investing for the better. This is not a catchphrase, its our essence. Its a rally cry for everything we do, everything we say, everything we embody. This is the promise we make each day to positively impact our clients, our Associates, our communities, and our shareholders. Because change doesnt happen overnight. It happens in the daily high standards we set for ourselves and our role in the world. This purpose gives us a clear sense of responsibility. As a leadership brand, we utilize our assets, our scale and our people for a greater good.