Infrastructure Transformation works on a global program portfolio covering Risk, Finance and Treasury divisions as well as specific Group wide initiatives. Located in Frankfurt, London, New York, Jacksonville, Singapore, Manila, Pune and Mumbai, our teams cover the entire range of Infrastructure change programs from regulatory compliance to top strategic programs.
Job Title: Change Execution Manager
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Infrastructure Transformation works on a global program portfolio covering Risk, Finance and Treasury divisions as well as specific Group wide initiatives. Located in Frankfurt, London, New York, Jacksonville, Singapore, Manila, Pune and Mumbai, our teams cover the entire range of Infrastructure change programs from regulatory compliance to top strategic programs. Thereby, the teams cover the entire range of change needs and ensure delivering against highest quality standards. As part of the team you will work on a variety of topics across Infrastructure groups and the Bank in an international environment. You can rapidly launch or advance your career within Deutsche Bank supported by a clear career pathway including individual development measures.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
What You'll Do:
- Lead and manage cross functional programs and/or with a focus on ensuring that the relevant and appropriate analysis are performed, shaped in appropriate management information and presented to the relevant governance bodies and committees
- Manage day to day program execution
- Responsible for in-quality delivery within agreed budget, resources and time frame, issue resolution and risk management
- Ensure the documentation and tracking of program/project relevant (inter-) dependencies, risks, issues, actions for mitigations and other related artifacts
- Ensure that an appropriate program governance structure is in place and functioning effectively to drive decision making and provide sufficient oversight of the programs
How You'll Lead:
- Close collaboration with the wider program group to ensure alignment with program principles and objectives. This will include key stakeholders across technology areas, Run the Bank management across Risk, Finance and Treasury as well as other Infrastructure areas
- Responsible for active stakeholder and sponsor engagement by ensuring a close collaboration with key stakeholders as the program lead. Key program sponsors can include Americas Chief Risk Officer, Chief Finance Officer and Americas Head of Treasury in addition to other key members of the America's ExCo
- Chair program governance forums such as SteerCos, OpCos and/or working groups as well as lead program team. Drive strategic direction for the program with full accountability on all program deliverables
Skills You'll Need:
- PMP certification
- Project / program management experience in the Financial services industry along with managerial experience
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Project Management (not mandatory in the specific files mentioned)
- Proficient in Excel/Visio/MS Project/PowerPoint
- Experienced in leading programs that follow Agile, Waterfall or a combination of both methodologies
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken (preparation of management materials)
- Independent thinker
- Strategic thinker
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.