Communications Specialist I Jacksonville, FL/en-US/BKC/job/Jacksonville-FL/Communications-Specialist-I_20-1261/apply Position:
Communications Specialist I Job Description:
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated software, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight's systems and solutions help facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Develops or edits external communications, including advertising, marketing communications, white papers, case studies, press releases, digital/social media, digital advertising and promotions, signage, blog post and events-related materials, to support business objectives. Develops and edits internal communications, as needed, for the corporate communications team, other areas of the company or executives, including newsletter articles, announcements, digital and print signage, brochures, handbooks, etc., to support an informed, engaged workforce.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writes, edits and proofreads external communications, with emphasis on marketing communications, primarily at the direction of the Account Managers, Communications Director or Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
- Creates messaging and marketing materials based on interviews and other materials provided.
- Develops internal communications and content for the internet/intranet site and contributes stories.
- Supports media relations efforts through news bureau activities tracking coverage and partnering with agencies and Corporate Communications as needed.
- Prepares award nominations for industry recognition for the company, solutions and individuals.
- Cultivates and maintains strong relationships with business leaders within the different areas of the company.
- Ensures alignment of communications strategy with business priorities.
- Develops and enhances communications-related performance metrics to measure effectiveness, progress and business impact.
- Collaborates with other members of Marketing on enterprise-wide programs and initiatives, such as the companys internet/intranet sites, websites, corporate branding campaigns, digital and social media activity, digital advertising, internal or external news coverage, etc.
- Coordinates the development of printed and digital marketing materials including newsletters, sales literature, presentations, direct mail, emails, press releases and advertising.
- Reviews and edits internal and external communications drafted by other staff members.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications; or the equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures of communications
- Effective proofreading skills
- Ability to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Ability to rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Knowledge of production requirements for printed material, television and/or radio advertising
- Ability to take request from media representatives to funnel to Black Knight's PR Director or CMO
- Familiar with AP (Associated Press) style
- Ability to ask questions, develop a thorough understanding and write messaging and marketing materials that articulate and highlight the value of our solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to satisfy internal/external customer needs and concerns and represent company's best interest
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, customers and public
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
- Ability to provide information to a wide variety of audiences regardless of topic and effectively deal with issues that are confidential and sensitive in nature
Communications Specialist I
Entry-level role into the job family. Moderately routine and works under general direction. Works on simple to moderately complex projects and requests. Requires strong writing skills, general understanding of marketing concepts and methodologies as well as communication principles and techniques. Typically requires up to two (2) years of relevant work experience in a marketing or communications-related field.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knights commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day. Location:
Jacksonville, FL Time Type:
Full timePosted 3 Days AgoFull time20-1261 The Industrys Leading Provider of Technology, and Data and Analytics Solutions
Black Knight is a mortgage and finance industries leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the entire loan lifecycle. Black Knight is the provider lenders and servicers rely on to support their strategic goals and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
Black Knight's offerings include:
- Leading origination, servicing and default technologies for lenders and servicers
- Data and analytics solutions to help improve performance, reduce risk, identify opportunities and make more informed decisions
- Information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the loan lifecycle, including workflow solutions, invoice management technology, business intelligence and mobile applications
- Consulting services to help develop strategies that will drive transformative change aimed at improving organizational efficiency, reducing overall costs and increasing customer service and competitiveness