Fixed Income & Currencies (FIC) & Capital Resolution Unit (CRU) NFRM Coverage Officer - Vice President
Position Overview Job Title:
Fixed Income & Currencies (FIC) & Capital Resolution Unit (CRU) NFRM Coverage Officer Corporate Title:
Vice President Location:
Jacksonville, FL Overview
This position is for a Vice President in the Americas NFRM FIC & CRU team. You will be expected to execute independent oversight, monitoring and assessment activities on a risk-basis through completing NFRM Coverage responsibilities for assigned business units. You will be accountable for execution of the Second Line NFRM activities for FIC and CRU businesses in the Americas. What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse Your Key Responsibilities:
Your Skills and Experience:
- Independent oversight of the implementation and embedding of the Group's NFRM Framework within FIC & CRU and execution of assigned NFR responsibilities as NFRM Coverage Officer for assigned business units
- Independently assess material risks and/or key controls, providing challenge, approval or veto as appropriate for assigned product-based assessment units
- Monitor risk appetite through analysis of NFR contextual data and continuous monitoring approaches to risk management and provide SME input into risk based decisions and discussions across a wide range of NFR risk types
- Represent FIC & CRU NFRM at Risk Fora to actively engage in risk governance and prepare quality materials as well as manager large volumes of risk data
- Facilitate or undertake the event management process including lessons learned and read-across reviews for events above defined thresholds
- Work as part of the regional and global NFRM Coverage Team and interface with Risk Type Controllers within and external to NFRM and develop NFR scenarios and credible key risk development updates
How You'll Lead:
- Experience in a similar role within global financial services; ideally in an FBO with a US Broker Dealer entity and an IHC
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, as well as professional finance qualification such as CFA/CPA/ACA/ACCA/FRM desirable
- Strong fixed income business and product knowledge obtained in a business or business aligned role, ideally a strong background in credit products due to Deutsche Bank's substantial presence in credit markets
- Demonstrable experience of developing strong working relationships with business areas to facilitate successful risk management within the 3 Lines of Defense model
- Experience in managing in-depth reviews across complex businesses and front to back organizations
- You will directly interact with SMEs in the 1st and 2nd LOD and senior leaders across the FIC & CRU business, Risk Management and other support functions
- You will be part of a small team of highly skilled industry experts and closely interact also with areas that are an integral part of non-financial risk management process at Deutsche Bank
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: \"EEO is the Law poster\" and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.