Graduate Recruitment Specialist - Assistant Vice President
Position Overview Job Title:
Graduate Recruitment Specialist Corporate Title:
Assistant Vice President Location:
Jacksonville, FL Overview
The Graduate Recruitment Specialist for the Technology division will interact with the Americas Heads of Business, Business Managers, COOs, and the wider technology population on all aspects of Graduate Recruitment, Training and Program Management, and Employer Branding. You will partner the business, wider Technology HR and global Graduate team in advising, planning and delivering campus recruitment, and training for program management activities for Technology in the region. Additionally, you will coach the business in managing the interns and graduates, embracing and practicing Deutsche Bank's values and beliefs and adhering to standard policies/processes. In conjunction with Technology HR and global graduate team colleagues, you will ensure corporate HR programs are delivered to the business effectively and efficiently. What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse Your Key Responsibilities:
Your Skills and Experience:
- Understand the technology business' junior talent recruitment, training and development needs and tailor strategy to meet those needs within global guidelines. Manage relationships with business stakeholders and diversity champions, including advising them on appropriate marketing and targeting strategies for professionals with the right profiles, and managing processes all recruiting processes during the recruiting seasons
- Partner with the Team Lead, and other graduate specialist recruiters to execute a recruiting strategy for BA relationship schools, within budget for each recruiting season. Responsible for technology graduate program management activities including providing ongoing performance and career guidance to graduates, rotation matching process and coordination of final placement
- Manage relationships with various diversity partners like Grace Hopper, SHPE, NSBE and be accountable for data management and MIS on an ongoing basis for those partnerships
- Attend conferences and target events; work with other graduate specialists, both in the US and potentially globally to plan all aspects of the events and presentations in conjunction with other divisions
- Schedule and organize marketing & branding events; screen resumes and select professionals in conjunction with business representatives. Work with business to assign/sign-up representatives for interviews; gather/review feedback and recommend future association with professionals. Schedule and manage second and third-round interview processes; gather feedback and work with the business in determining offer professionals
- Manage Analyst and Intern offer processes, yields, targets and declines with Team Lead and business stakeholders. Mutually make decisions on professional offer/turndown status. Assist with organization of the divisional "sells" and assist in the negotiation process, and partner other graduate specialists develop and implement the summer Analyst training programs and ensure consistency of programs across all domestic locations
- Bachelor's degree with campus recruiting experience
- Some exposure to training or project/program management will be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships at all levels of seniority
- Prior experience in a recruitment function including making offers and assist in the negotiation process
- Proven developed consulting and problem solving capabilities
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: \"EEO is the Law poster\" and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.