IT Business Unit Sr Lead Analyst
The IT Bus Unit Sr Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who closely follows latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business. Typically a small number of people within the business that provide the same level of expertise. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Accountable for significant direct business results or authoritative advice regarding the operations of the business. Necessitates a degree of responsibility over technical strategy. Primarily affects a sub-function. Responsible for handling staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work within the team/project. Responsibilities:
- Works on mergers & acquisitions and outsourcing / right placement activities. Contributes to and / or creates internal communications. Prepares reports, metrics and presentations. Provides expertise in area and an advanced level of understanding of the principles of the sub function. Utilizes comprehensive knowledge of multiple areas within technology to achieve technology objectives.
- Responsible for resource management and allocation of work; acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level employees. Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Directly impacts the business through contribution to technical direction and strategic decisions. Influences and negotiates with senior leaders (across functions); may communicate with external parties.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 10+ years of experience in a technology planning role.
- Advanced level of experience in Project Management
- Subject matter expert in one or more areas of technology planning.
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Technology Job Family:
Technology Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting