Managing Director, Technology Risk
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Marcus & Associates
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
Our Client, a global banking leader, is seeking a high-profile Managing Director to be the leader for Technology Risk management in support of the bank’s Global Consumer Group. This position will oversee and be responsible for the key operational risks in the bank’s consumer technology functions and services. By analyzing the IT controls, the Director will reduce operational losses that arise within the system and technology universe.
- Have direct ownership responsibility for the technology risk management framework.
- Lead risk assessments of the Global Consumer technology services to test comprehensiveness and effectiveness, ensuring operational efficiency.
- Direct oversight of key technological operational risks.
- Develop policy and procedures to monitor and test technology metrics.
- Oversee managers and staff to support the technology risk framework. Evaluate technology managers on control standards and risk compliance.
- Continuously drive the group forward in best practices of risk and technology management. Focus on cyber security, fraud, IT security, risk lifecycle and identification.
- Masters in IT Risk, Technology Risk Management, or Technology related field.
- 15+ years experience in IT and technology Risk Management. 10+ years of technical experience in IT management, security, or controls within Consumer Banking Tech.
- Expertise with consumer fraud, cybercrime, and information security.
- Strong knowledge with SCRUM/Agile methods in Consumer Banking.
- Experience with security architecture patterns such as Demilitarized Zones and Segregation of Duties for Change Control, etc.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Proven management capabilities.
*If this role does not interest you, please visit our website at marcusjobs.com to submit your resume and view other exclusive positions we have that might be a fit!