Marketing Account Manager I (Mortgage Originations) Jacksonville, FL/en-US/BKC/job/Jacksonville-FL/Marketing-Account-Manager-I--Mortgage-Originations-_20-1660/apply Position:
Marketing Account Manager I (Mortgage Originations) Job Description:
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Develops marketing and communications plans to support divisional/line of business (Origination Technologies) goals and works with the internal services team to execute on those plans.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the overall communications strategy, market positioning and messaging strategy, and tactical execution of marketing plans in support of Origination Technologys divisional goals.
- Manages all marketing activities including advertising (print and online), lead generation, sales promotion, tradeshows, events, public relations, thought leadership, and website and social media activities.
- Implements lead acquisition strategy to build and expand prospect database.
- Develops and executes multi-channel integrated lead generation campaigns.
- Develops and manages marketing budget for division.
- Analyzes results of campaigns to determine the most effective allocation of budget.
- Develops marketing campaigns in support of new products and services and overall objectives.
- Over sees production of various communications including client newsletters, websites, press releases, sales materials, case studies and other marketing and communication needs as required.
- Schedules executive interviews, writes thought leadership article, and pitches topics for speaking opportunities.
- Routes sales leads from various efforts (events, emails, advertising) appropriately to sales for follow-up.
- May be involved with product naming as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design; or the equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Expert knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures of communication
- Working knowledge of the mortgage industry with a preferred focus in mortgage originations
- 5-7 years of marketing/account management experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent knowledge of production requirements for marketing materials (ads, printing, etc.)
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in managing and motivating staff
- Expert understanding of advertising and marketing principles
- Expert understanding of clients and their business/industry
- Proficiency in satisfying internal and external customer needs and concerns and representing company's best interest Excellent presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, customers and public
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
- Ability to provide information to a wide variety of audiences regardless of topic and effectively deal with issues that are confidential and sensitive in nature
Marketing Account Manager I
May manage and mentor project leads and/or staff. Assists in establishing strategic plans and objectives for the department while ensuring the department meets its objectives. Works on simple to moderately complex projects as a team member and periodically as a project leader. Develops budget and ensures objectives are met. Frequently interacts with executives, management and clients. Typically requires a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a marketing role. Prior experience in the mortgage industry is preferred. Experience with proactive media outreach and a lead generation tool such as Dynamics (or similar) is also preferred.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knights commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day. Location:
Jacksonville, FL Time Type:
Full timePosted YesterdayFull time20-1660 The Industrys Leading Provider of Technology, and Data and Analytics Solutions
Black Knight is a mortgage and finance industries leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the entire loan lifecycle. Black Knight is the provider lenders and servicers rely on to support their strategic goals and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
Black Knight's offerings include:
- Leading origination, servicing and default technologies for lenders and servicers
- Data and analytics solutions to help improve performance, reduce risk, identify opportunities and make more informed decisions
- Information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the loan lifecycle, including workflow solutions, invoice management technology, business intelligence and mobile applications
- Consulting services to help develop strategies that will drive transformative change aimed at improving organizational efficiency, reducing overall costs and increasing customer service and competitiveness