Product Consultant III (MSP) Jacksonville, FL/en-US/BKC/job/Jacksonville-FL/Product-Consultant-III--MSP-_20-562/apply Position:
Product Consultant III (MSP) Job Description:
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Observes MSP system utilization and writes user stories, system design work and occasionally performs testing. Serves as a liaison between the product owners, product managers, developers and QA testers.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiles and analyzes and writes user stories for MSP
- Completes implementation engagements in assigned functional areas. Interviews, observes and gathers relevant data in order to provide business and system application training, and perform problem analysis and determine solutions for MSP
- Prepares and delivers a written report detailing information on observations, recommendations, work completed, pending work, and on-going responsibilities.
- Monitors the engagements progress after the on-site review addressing any subsequent issues arising, uncompleted tasks, and any problems disclosed in assigned functional areas.
- Assists other Black Knight departments by providing professional and industry expertise as needed.
- For implementation activity, prepares internal deliverable documents as a handoff for support related issues.
- Supports a variety of tests using client data, such as system integration readiness and acceptance testing, in order to ensure client needs will be met.
- Identifies and documents requirements for configuration of system settings, workflow rules, user roles and workflow assignments for new products.
- Assist with implementing configuration changes identified during user acceptance testing and in production.
- Proactively reaches out to client to discuss upcoming product changes that may affect the clients operations.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Prior Mortgage or Home Equity Servicing experience highly preferred
- MSP experience is strongly preferred
- Business requirements writing
- SAFe knowledge and experience is a plus
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to relate to and communicate effectively with all levels of client personnel, from the CEO to line level staff, in an organized and professional manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with both external and internal customers, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Strong working knowledge of MSP is highly desired
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and SAFe practices
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills. Resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas.
- Must be able to function well as an independent contributor and as part of a team. Strong time management skills, attention to detail, and resourcefulness
- Strong knowledge of financial and/or loan processing services technology, including systems, applications, practices, and emerging technologies. Ability to quickly become proficient with new technologies
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks, including estimating work effort for project sub-plans or small projects to ensure the project is completed effectively and efficiently
Product Consultant III
Advanced professional role requiring high skill with extensive proficiency. Works independently with only administrative supervision and the ability to overcome major obstacles and recognize early when issues should be escalated or a senior peer needs to be consulted. Wide latitude for independent judgment and is expected to provide guidance and cross training to others. Has working knowledge of company products and services. Supports medium-complexity products and/or services and has an introductory knowledge of all Black Knight products and services offered to the assigned clients, customers, etc. Effectively communicates with all levels of technical and non-technical personnel. Consults with senior peers on complex processes to learn through experience. Typically requires seven (7) or more years of experience in a product support role, with a minimum of five (5) years of managerial level experience and/or Black Knight product experience preferred.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knights commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day. Location:
Jacksonville, FL Time Type:
Full timePosted 2 Days AgoFull time20-562 The Industrys Leading Provider of Technology, and Data and Analytics Solutions
Black Knight is a mortgage and finance industries leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the entire loan lifecycle. Black Knight is the provider lenders and servicers rely on to support their strategic goals and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
Black Knight's offerings include:
- Leading origination, servicing and default technologies for lenders and servicers
- Data and analytics solutions to help improve performance, reduce risk, identify opportunities and make more informed decisions
- Information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the loan lifecycle, including workflow solutions, invoice management technology, business intelligence and mobile applications
- Consulting services to help develop strategies that will drive transformative change aimed at improving organizational efficiency, reducing overall costs and increasing customer service and competitiveness