Product Consultant, System Administration
Product Consultant II (System Administration) Jacksonville, FL/en-US/BKC/job/Jacksonville-FL/Product-Consultant-II--System-Administration-_20-1335/apply Position:
Product Consultant II (System Administration) Job Description:
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Completes various on-site consulting engagements centered on mortgage servicing operational practices and implementation activities. Observes current state processes and system utilization and makes recommendations, both verbal and written, to clients with regard to the implementation of data, best practice operational improvements, training needs, reengineered processes, system optimization and other related opportunities. Serves as a liaison between the customer, users, and consultants.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiles and analyzes customer data, and reports in preparation for on-site engagements.
- Completes consulting and implementation engagements in assigned functional areas. Interviews, observes and gathers relevant data on-site in client's operation in order to provide business and system application training, and perform problem analysis and determine solutions to client issues.
- Prepares and delivers to clients a written report detailing information on observations, recommendations, work completed, pending work, and clients' on-going responsibilities.
- Monitors the engagements progress after the on-site review addressing any subsequent issues arising, uncompleted tasks, and any problems disclosed in assigned functional areas.
- Monitors and reviews key client activities on a regular basis, making recommendations, both verbal and written, to clients with regard to the implementation of data, best practice operational improvements, training needs, reengineered processes, system optimization and other related opportunities.
- Supervises work assigned to the client.
- Develops professional and positive client relations designed to attract and promote new consulting and training business and foster an ongoing Black Knight relationship.
- Markets Black Knight Professional Services, as well as represents other Black Knight products and services to our client base.
- Develops procedures, flowcharts and other consulting materials as required by the engagement assigned and devises and/or modifies processes and procedures to achieve greater efficiencies and to solve the most complex problems related to clients Black Knight products.
- Assists other Black Knight departments by providing professional and industry expertise as needed.
- For implementation activity, prepares internal deliverable document for Client Support to be used as a handoff for support related issues.
- Assist client with the creation and maintenance of test plans and test cases and post production support documents to ensure enhancements made to applications meet their needs and that application integrity is maintained.
- Supports a variety of tests using client data, such as system integration readiness and acceptance testing, in order to ensure client needs will be met.
- Identifies and documents requirements for configuration of system settings, workflow rules, user roles and workflow assignments for new products.
- Assist clients with implementing configuration changes identified during user acceptance testing and in production.
- Proactively reaches out to client to discuss upcoming product changes that may affect the clients operations.
- May play a key role in the training of client and internal personnel on product enhancements, new systems, or procedures.
- Consults directly with the client and must be able to travel as much as 75%, as needed by the business. Typical travel ranges from 40% - 60%.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Early/Late-Stage Default
- Customer Service
- Special Loans
- Year End
- Practical experience with Black Knight applications and loan servicing functionality in one or more of the following areas also preferred:
- Loss Mitigation
- Credit Bureau
- Familiarity with and understanding of the interfaces and integration processes between the LoanSphere and MSP applications preferred
- Previous consulting or supervisory/management experience preferred
- Previous loan acquisition and implementation experience preferred
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to relate to and communicate effectively with all levels of client personnel, from the CEO to line level staff, in an organized and professional manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with both external and internal customers, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Knowledgeable in the use of personal computers and able to use multiple PC software systems (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc. and project management software)
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills. Resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas.
- Must be able to function well as an independent contributor and as part of a team. Strong time management skills, attention to detail, and resourcefulness
- Strong knowledge of financial and/or loan processing services technology, including systems, applications, practices, and emerging technologies. Ability to quickly become proficient with new technologies
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks, including estimating work effort for project sub-plans or small projects to ensure the project is completed effectively and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the use of presentation and interpersonal skills to communicate ideas in a clear, concise, and professional manner to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Client relationship management skills, understanding and focusing on clients' needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
- Strong analytical skills used to determine client business needs and requirements
Product Consultant II
Intermediate professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Works under general supervision with increased latitude for independent judgment. Identifies non-routine issues and routes/escalates to appropriate team member. Supports moderately complexity products and/or services and has knowledge of all Black Knight products and services offered to the assigned client, customer, etc. Works on multiple concurrent projects of medium complexity. Is an active team member, contributes to moderate to complex projects to gain experience, shares ideas and suggests process improvements appropriate for level of experience. Consults with senior peers on semi-complex processes to learn through experience. Typically requires four (4) or more years of experience in a product support role, with a minimum of three (3) years of practical experience with Black Knight applications and/or managerial-level experience preferred.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knights commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day. Location:
Jacksonville, FL Time Type:
Full timePosted 3 Days AgoFull time20-1335 The Industrys Leading Provider of Technology, and Data and Analytics Solutions
Black Knight is a mortgage and finance industries leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the entire loan lifecycle. Black Knight is the provider lenders and servicers rely on to support their strategic goals and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
Black Knight's offerings include:
- Leading origination, servicing and default technologies for lenders and servicers
- Data and analytics solutions to help improve performance, reduce risk, identify opportunities and make more informed decisions
- Information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the loan lifecycle, including workflow solutions, invoice management technology, business intelligence and mobile applications
- Consulting services to help develop strategies that will drive transformative change aimed at improving organizational efficiency, reducing overall costs and increasing customer service and competitiveness