Program Manager - Assistant Vice President
Position Overview Job Title:
Communications Surveillance Project Manager Corporate Title:
Assistant Vice President Location:
Jacksonville, FL Overview
The Compliance Surveillance division is looking for a Program Manager to help manage the progress of various Compliance Surveillance initiatives, and track and report status of the program.
You will be working closely with stakeholders from the Surveillance team both regionally and globally, and partner with our Global Technology team to deliver the strategic initiatives across the Surveillance book of work. What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse Your Key Responsibilities:
Your Skills and Experience:
- Work with the co-heads of the Investment Bank Surveillance program to report status of the relevant change program, escalate risks and issues
- Work with the at least 2 different change program teams in Trade Surveillance to deliver change book of work per the agree timeline and escalate issues, risks, and potential timeline or scope deviations
- Ensure the program leads and teams are following the appropriate governance model in accordance our key operating procedures, ensuring timely program status reporting and escalation
- Some experience with trading, trading systems, trade flow, and/or trade surveillance and understanding of the various financial services laws, rules, and regulations of one of the global financial centers would be an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively engage senior stakeholders and foster collaboration among Compliance, the business and other infrastructure functions
- Delivery focused and disciplined in approach, with an ability to be proactive, work under pressure and within tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Program and project management experience, preferably in a multi-jurisdictional and complex environment, with a proven ability to manage geographically disperse teams
- Bachelor's Degree and experience in Financial Services or Management Consulting
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: \"EEO is the Law poster\" and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.