All companies + Hiring difference makers.
☰ Retail Direct Team Manager New TIAA Bank 2 days ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job COMPANY OVERVIEW
As a part of TIAAs Financial Solutions business, TIAA Bank, a division of TIAA, FSB, provides full-service, nationwide banking and lending services to consumer, commercial and institutional clients through a variety of channels, including online, its Florida-based financial centers and at other business offices throughout the country.
The Retail Direct Team Manager is responsible for the direction and management of a team of Retail Direct Loan Officers who are selling TIAA Bank lending products and services to prospective customers within an inbound call center environment. The Manager is responsible for ensuring the team achieves sales and profit goals.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Design and recommend sales programs; set short and long-term sales strategies for team
- Evaluate and implement appropriate new sales techniques to increase the teams sales volume
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential
- Perform daily management of the Loan Officers on assigned sales team
- Manage the selling of loan products to customers and make sure originators follow-up until loan is closed
- Ensure loans are offered and made according to investor guidelines for sale to the investor
- Ensure each prospective client receives a high level of customer service and follow through
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Coordinate with vendors and national operation division for the complete processing of loans
- Evaluate data to determine optimal call center staffing and maximum conversion rates
- Manage staff between providing work assignments, oversight, supervision, and training
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Must be able to communicate at senior levels regarding team performance
- Must be able to manage staff, lead department initiatives, and work well in a team environment
- Knowledge of mortgage/home equity origination processes is a must
- Knowledge of selling techniques and strategies is a must
- Strong selling skills are necessary with the ability to convert prospects to customers
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated to meet job expectations and sales goals
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Must be able to make decisive and accurate decisions
- Must have the ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities without sacrificing profitability
- Possess superior customer service skills
- Ability to use MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Windows, MS-Outlook and the internet effectively
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) years experience as a broker or loan originator of conforming and non-conforming loan products
- One (1) year of management/leadership experience or Sr. Loan Officer experience
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, its our commitment. Read more about the . If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email , or call We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© TIAA Careers. All rights reserved. Explore all the opportunities we have to offer
Start your career with us
Help us deliver on our unique mission to serve those who serve others. We'll put your talents and skills to work immediately - no waiting.
We are TIAA. Created to serve. Built to perform. DIVERSITY
We're proud of our diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Explore our career areas to see where you might fit best.
We have opportunities available across the United States and in India.
The overall health of our employees is important to us.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Meet some incredible people making a difference
To mark our 100th year, we're honoring Difference Makers by donating $1 million to the organizations they support. Thousands were nominated, and we want to share their inspiring stories with you. 2019 and prior years, Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America - College Retirement Equities Fund, New York, NY 10017
TIAA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to fostering workforce diversity and inclusion.
Advisory services provided by Advice & Planning Services, a division of TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC, a registered investment adviser.