Risk Management Senior Analyst: Futures and Emerging Markets
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 21 Jan 18 2018-01-21
The Risk Management Group is an independent, centralized unit responsible for assessing and monitoring risks across the company. This includes market and liquidity risk, credit risk, compliance risk and operational risk. You will be responsible for performing surveillance on a daily basis, escalating and following up issues to a successful conclusion, including contributing to the draft of suspicious transactions.
Our client is a global investment bank and diversified financial services group providing banking, financial advisory and investment to institutional, corporate and retail clients around the world.
- Performing surveillance on a daily basis, escalating and following up issues to a successful conclusion including contributing to the draft of suspicious transactions
- Maintaining adequate documentation of alerts and their resolution
- Working with local Compliance staff to determine an appropriate, coordinated level of surveillance
- Maintaining the documentation of surveillance parameters and system/user procedures
- Assisting in the design and development of manual tactical surveillance
Have extensive knowledge of how Futures sales and trading markets work, with experience in one or more of the following: Sales/ Trading; Product Control; Futures operations and/ or compliance
experience of reviewing and determining the importance of alerts, escalating appropriately and ensuring that all remediation steps are completed and documented
Have strong data analysis skills
Have a strong understanding of Futures business processes, flows, booking methodologies and client interaction
Our Client also offers industry leading benefits, along with competitive compensation packages. Relocation Assistance is Available.