Senior Territory Coordinator
This position supports the Franchise Field Vice President (FFVP) by providing administrative functions for the territory including calendar, travel & expense management, event coordination, and email management. Provide support for territory initiatives and project activities to ensure key tasks and deadlines are met.
If you are not located close to a physical office, remote work is considered for qualified candidates. Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the FFVP/territory of approximately 400 advisors. This includes calendar, travel & expense management, inbox management and email correspondence, presentation and meeting preparation, newsletter creation and distribution.
- Support Advisor Engagement Programs for the territory. Connect with advisors and staff to promote training opportunities. Use systems and tools, including Salesforce, Excel, and CVENT to track activity.
- Act as a liason for the FFVP office to connect advisors to resources for support.
- Responsible for coordinating territory events (i.e., Town Halls, Workshops, etc.). Coordinate event logistics within the provided parameters, including coordinating with the venue staff, event set up, agenda timing, scheduling speakers, invitations and registration, attendee tracking, presentations, and other materials required to support the event. Partner with various wholesaling organizations to organize speakers and obtain sponsorships.
- Some travel may be required.
High School Diploma or equivalent Preferred Qualifications
About Our Company
- Associates Degree
- 3-5 years of experience
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.