Service Sr. Supervisor (Overnight)
Costco Service Sr. Supervisor
Location : On-site in Jacksonville, FL Work Schedule : 7pm-4am; Tuesday through Saturday.
The Service Sr. Supervisor is an intermediate position responsible for supervising the daily workflow of a Customer Service team in coordination with the Customer Service function. The overall objective is to ensure the best in class customer care focused on building and retaining valuable client relationships and drive commitment to the delivery of Citi's products and services. Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop a team of 15-25 care professionals and ensure they consistently meet performance metrics and provide effective customer service to Citi's clients
- Develop leaders and their skill set and provide growth opportunities through guidance and mentorship in conjunction with succession planning
- Evaluate team's performance and makes recommendations for staffing, pay increases, promotions, terminations, staffing, etc.
- Create and execute realistic action steps and timelines for the team with a strict attention to details and performance
- Drive organizational change through innovation and process improvement, eliminating friction points for team
- Achieve team performance excellence to ensure high quality and high volume productivity
- Recruit, hire and build a team of highly productive candidates through coaching, collaboration and motivation of staff
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a Customer Service role
- Proficient project management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Influencing and relationship management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Customer Service Job Family:
Service Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting